Norwayday 2009

Here is Maja eating chips with cheese and mayo I guess. We had been to The Norway Inn to selebrate the 17.May, Norway's national day. We danced and singed so much that night and I had a lot of fun. Met some new and fun people.


I'm sitting in editing and postproduction class and I don't understand anything the teacher is saying exept the English words when he tells us what to do in Photoshop. All they are doing is working on correcting white balance and exposure.

I have started the countdown to the easter holliday, just one week left and I'm off to Ireland to see mom, dad and my brother.
Going to spend one week with them and one week here in Porto. I have been invited to come and stay at a friend of mine's house, but we'll see if that will happen or not.

Ingen kommentarer: